Designed With Intention
Developing and managing with the client’s best interest is the key strategy in all of MP Benefits’ plans.
In order to achieve a benefit plan which meets the criteria of “attracting” and “retaining” employees, we must ensure that any plan falls in line with the goals of the corporate, business strategy of:
As a benefit consultant, our role is to be intentional, strategic, and consistent in our approach to servicing your needs, and in that light, we want to take the time to get to know you and your business, combined with your intentions better.
This will serve to:
- Understand your business
- Understand your employees
- Understand your challenges/pain points on “why” we are speaking now
- What is the ultimate purpose of the benefit plan?
- And why you want to implement new or redesigned coverage?
The Discovery Discussion
- Understanding your business
- Getting to the challenge
- The Purpose
Getting to the ‘Why, What & How’
- Attraction and retention
The “Review” Conversation
- Options & Tools
- On-going Service
- Annual Analysis | Strategy